While defects are not typical of Arcopedico quality, please know they do try to stand behind our products!
Any product that has been determined by Arcopedico USA to have a manufacturer’s defect with regard to materials or workmanship will be replaced with the same style and color within 3 years from the original date of purchase.
Item must have been purchased by an authorized retailer and proof of purchase is required to be submitted with any warranty claim for consideration.
If the item originally purchased is no longer be available and/or discontinued, the next closest alternative will be provided. To report a possible defect, please Becker's Best Shoes if purchased from us: email@example.com
The following items are not considered to be covered by the Manufacturer Limited Warranty:
- Item(s) purchased over 1 year ago
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Water damage
- Broken shoe laces due to normal wear and tear
- Worn out insoles due to normal wear and tear
- Fabric snags, tears, or zipper malfunction (If a defect of this nature is present at the time you receive your original purchase, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clips, buttons, clasps, decorative accessories (If a defect of this nature is present at the time you receive your original purchase, please contact: email@example.com
Arcopedico shoes are handcrafted with a combination of quality natural and man-made materials; however, like all shoes, they are not intended to last a lifetime. The following conditions may alter the lifespan of any footwear product:
- Weight of the wearer
- Gait of the wearer
- Materials of the shoe
- Surface the shoe is used on
- Activities of the wearer
- Age of the shoe
- Weather/ Environmental factors
- Wearer’s foot shape/size/volume
- Overall Care/Storage of shoe